Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Wade helps Cartoon Network

Dwyane Wade, NBA Team Up with Cartoon Network to Rescue Recess in Public Schools

"I've been extremely fortunate and blessed to work with people who've helped me along the way, so I've made it a priority to give my time and energy back to young people whenever I have the opportunity," said Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat guard and 2006 NBA Finals MVP, who has signed on to serve as the national spokesperson for Rescuing Recess. Wade will lead fellow NBA players, legends and WNBA stars in making public school appearances during the school year as volunteer recess monitors. He will also appear in a national on-air spot to promote Rescuing Recess (www.rescuingrecess.com), the award-winning campaign created by Cartoon Network to champion the benefits and importance of daily recess in schools.

It's like we are in tune with each other. I was thinking of making this my advocacy project, after seeing the commercial last week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how's life ? noturavgspelmanite08.blogspot.com owner discovered your site via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

Anonymous said...

whoah this blοg is fantastіc i like reading your posts.
Kеep up the gooԁ wоrk! You understand, many
рersons are seаrching round for this іnfo, you сould aid them greatlу.


mу web-ѕіtе - sexual problem